Tuesday 12 May 2009

Judgement Day.. Well.. Week...Month..

It's time, children, it's time! Exams are upon me. This is it, this is where I turn everything around and prove that I really don't spout random gibberish about human resources or what have you.

But that's not all. I'm about to begin week 2 of my Lighterlife diet. And I haven't deviated once. I tell you something though, it's been a pain. In my head it's constantly calling out for burgers.. pizzas.. kebabs, that kind of thing. I haven't been physically hungry at all - it's the fact that I've been revising and therefore mentally/emotionally hungry. I suspect that was my problem in the first place - eating due to boredom or stress.. or laziness I guess as well.

So here we go. Full throttle into Week 1 of Exam Term. First up.. Accounting on Wednesday.

No comments: