Friday 14 November 2008

Seven of Twelve

Yeah, reading week is over. Tomorrow I'm off to see Dad and Jan.. should be good to see him again given the last time I saw him was in August when I went to Reading Festival. It's been productive, this week has. I've caught up on bits and pieces, sorted out presentations... the list goes on.

What I am not satisfied with, though, is how certain people are treating me. It's pretty much a repeat of last year.. except this time around I'm still attending lectures, seminars and my group work stuff. Those of you who read this will know who I talk about, and what life was like last year.

Put it like this, I'm having thoughts that if I am treated like a dog any more in the near future, I will lash out. Not at people who have treated me nicely though. Hell no. I wouldn't dare lose my temper with Amy (<3 Amy btw) and people like Charli.

Apart from that... week 8 will soon begin. And that means I have 5 weeks to go before Christmas hits... and... it looks like this year I'm seeing Dad at Christmas, and Mum at New Year's. Anyway, I suspect the moment I go downstairs, I'll be bombarded with things like "why hasn't the grass been cut" and so on. Easy answer? It's wet. You want me to break the lawnmower? Cool, you pay for it though.

Jackasses.

No comments: